Disconnect Service

If you would like to discontinue your water service please fill out the Discontinance Form (located below) and return to the office.  Please note that it may take a couple of days after the date that you request for us to get the final reading of your meter. Once we get the final reading of the meter then we will send you a final bill. If you have a deposit on file then that will be applied to your final bill and any amount left over will be mailed to the address on the bottom of the discontinuance form.  If there is not a deposit on file then we will mail you the final bill.